- XC Bike Buyers Guide: How to Choose the Best Cross-Country MTBCross country bikes are having a bit of a moment. It’s not just trail and enduro bikes that have gotten better with modern geometry. XC bikes are more aggressive and confidence-inspiring than ever, while maintaining and even improving the pedaling efficiency that they’re known for.September 3,2018
- 6 Ways You Can Demo a Mountain Bike Before You Buy ItThere’s no doubt about it: buying a mountain bike is a big financial decision. Bikes can cost a lot of money, and only depreciate after purchase, so it’s important to be confident in your buying decision.September 3,2018
- How to Choose Mountain Bike TiresIf you’ve been mountain biking for a while and are feeling like it’s time to up your game, a tire upgrade offers a lot of bang for the buck. How, you ask?September 1,2018
- How tire size and width impacts your mountain bike experience ?Tires are essential to mountain biking, the type of terrain you ride and they can have a big impact on your riding experience. Whether you're mountain biking on dry trails in Utah or through the waterfalls of Iceland, having the right tires is crucial for the best riding experience. There are multiple tires to consider and it's important to understand tire size.September 1,2018
- Bike Maintenance BasicsBike maintenance is a wide-ranging topic, so in this article we start with the basics: a pre-ride inspection, securing bolts, and cleaning and lubricating key components.August 31,2018
Also, don't overlook regular maintenance by a bike mechanic. If you ride regularly, bring your bike in for twice-yearly tune-ups to ensure that complex, hard-to-evaluate components such as spokes, bearing surfaces, derailleurs and cables are inspected and serviced regularly.
- Questions you need to know about mountain bike brakes for childrenMountain biking with your kids is fun, challenging and healthy. We all want our kids to love being out in nature on their bikes – but that enjoyment is dependent on having the safty equipment.August 31,2018
- Todd Wells retires at 41Wells made the announcement on his personal web page with a lengthy recollection of a career that dates back to childhood BMX racing. He took up mountain bike racing in high school, and his career took off while in college in Durango, Colorado. He turned professional in 1997.August 31,2018
- How to choose mountain bikeWant to buy a mountain bike? Read our top tipsAugust 30,2018
Suspension is only worth getting if you're going to be doing a lot of off-road riding
Want to buy a mountain bike? Before you do, read our essential advice on how to make sure you make the right purchase. Whether you're looking to commute to work or get going on entry-level downhill declines, these tips will help you reach a purchase decision.
- what is the Matters needing attention about choose mountain bikeIf you have never purchased a mountain bike before, or it has been a while since you last bought one, then the sheer number of options in terms of frames, suspension, gearing, brakes and wheel sizes can be very daunting and make choosing a bike seem like a very complex process. Getting into one of our stores and chatting with our bike sales staff is your best move, but if that is not practical and buying online is your preference。August 30,2018
- Mountain bike groupsets: everything you need to knowWelcome to BikeRadar's buyer's guide to mountain bike groupsets (Courtesy)March 2,2017
A group, gruppo or groupset are all ways of referring to the collection of parts make up a bicycle's drivetrain. components of a group include the shifters, crankset, bottom bracket front and rear derailleurs, chain, and cassette.